24 February 2009

My life's "influential" records

Perhaps in an attempt to recreate the 25 things chain letter that swept Facebook a few weeks ago for music nerds, I've been tagged in a couple of "Top 15 albums" lists. I'm not sure why the number is what it is. Either way, I made whole package with pictures and blurbs, pairing albums together as they represented various eras of my short life. If you're my friend on facebook, you get to see read it. But for you blog readers, here's the list, without all the extra words and images.

  • The Beach Boys - Endless Summer
  • The Beatles - Help!
  • Gin Blossoms - New Miserable Experiences
  • Ace of Base - The Sign
  • Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
  • Nirvana - Nevermind
  • Korn - Follow the Leader
  • Limp Bizkit - Significant Other
  • Led Zeppelin - IV
  • Radiohead - Kid A
  • Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
  • The Arcade Fire - Funeral
  • Sufjan Stevens - Illinois
  • The National - Boxer
  • Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago

2 comments: