09 January 2009

To the Chicago Tribune photo editor


You know Chicago Tribune, I know you were mentioned in the whole scandal as not being Rod's favorite newspaper. So I understand if you're having some schadenfreude over today's impeachment. In fact, I can tell you probably are, thanks to the photos on your website.

The above picture is a favorite. I can practically hear the photo dept. giving each other high fives. "Finally, a picture with messy hair! Put it on the front of the website!" (Which reminds me... late-night comics can think of way better things about Blagojevich to mock than his hair, right? I speak as a fan of comedy - the hair jokes are too easy.)

Anyway, here's some more notable photos from the Tribune's website.


I want to know the first word that pops in your head when you see this picture. For me, it's "mentos."

This was actually on the front page of the Trib following his appointment of Roland Burris. It's as if the paper is saying, "Would you trust a man who uses a hand gesture considered by some British people to be obscene?"



And the boxer from 1975. I can't think of anything clever to say about these sooo... have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's why he can't govern, he got punched in the head too many times in his youth! :P

    ReplyDelete